TEMPORARY CLOSURE – COVID-19
As you may know, the Australian Government’s latest press conference mandated that gyms and fitness facilities close their doors from 12pm on 23 March 2020. It is important that we comply with this requirement to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to the most vulnerable members of our community. Additionally, we endeavour to help our State’s healthcare workers, who are working tirelessly due to the influx of COVID-19 cases.
- All Direct Debit payments will be immediately suspended until further notice.
- If you have a 10 Session Pass, 1 month membership or a Groupon membership, we will extend the expiry date to accommodate for the temporary closure of our facilities.
Make sure you join our HIIT 5158 Members Only Group on Facebook to stay up-to-date with the status of our facilities.
We will be posting home videos from our Trainers to inspire you to keep moving.
You will be updated via email once we have been directed to re-open our facilities.
During this uncertain time, please remember:
- Check up on your friends, family and fellow HIITers and be kind.
- Use the hashtag #HIIT5158 on your social media posts to share your home workout and wellbeing tips.
- Consistency is the key to your workouts – you can still walk, run, do push ups and more. We will be here to help you through our social media channels.
Thank you for being apart of our HIIT community and we will be back!